2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will I be allowed to enroll my child into Education Station(ES) without having an up to date immunization record on file? No: Missouri law (RSMo 167.181) requires all children show proof of adequate immunizations.
Q: What documents do I need to submit if I am new to Education Station (ES)?
- Proof of income: proof of last 12 months income (pay stubs), current TANF award letter, current SSI verification, unemployment letter, 2014 or 2015 1040A Tax Form with W-2’s, employer letter on company letterhead or notarized letter from employer, Child Support letter.
- Verification of Child’s Birth
- Child’s current up-to-date immunization records
Q: What is the age requirement for my child to enter the Preschool Program? Per ES regulations, child must be 3 years of age before August 1st for Pre-K program. Child must be 2 and fully potty trained to enter the Early Pre-K program.
Q: How do I apply?
- Apply online (Enroll Now)
- Call (816) 982-9060 to schedule an appointment for enrollment.
Q: Do all children qualify for the Early Learning Program?
Most children do qualify for our programming. However, Education Station is not currently staffed to support children with special needs.